- Make a Difference
- Find Your Food Bank
- Donate To
- America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia (Savannah)
- The Atlanta Communitiy Food Bank
- Feeding The Valley (Columbus)
- The Food Bank of Northeast Georgia (Athens)
- Golden Harvest (Augusta)
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank (Macon)
- Second Harvest of South Georgia (Valdosta)
- The Georgia Food Bank Association
- Contact Us
The Georgia Food Bank Association is comprised of seven regional food banks who are part of the Feeding America network. Working through more than 2,300 partner agencies and pantries, they distribute more than 103 million pounds of food annually to 159 counties in Georgia.
Our member food banks work to increase the food security of low-income and needy children, seniors and working families in Georgia. Our role is to coordinate and maximize their efforts, enabling them to better provide a healthy and adequate food supply.