Executive Director Danah Cornutt Craft has more than 20 years experience working in philanthropy with an extensive background in association management, government affairs, private foundation management, grant administration, board and organizational development, governance and strategic planning:
- The Council on Foundations (Vice President, Programs and Member Services)
- SunTrust Foundation (First Vice President)
- SunTrust Endowment and Foundation Services (Vice President)
- Southeastern Council of Foundations (Director of Member Services)
- BellSouth Corporate and External Affairs
- The American Cancer Society
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
She is a respected leader in the field of philanthropy and served as the Convenor for the Atlanta Foundations Forum.
Danah has a Baccalaureate in Education from The University of Alabama, and an Master’s of Business Administration in Finance from Georgia State University’ Robinson College of Business.