- Make a Difference
- Find Your Food Bank
- Donate To
- America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia (Savannah)
- The Atlanta Communitiy Food Bank
- Feeding The Valley (Columbus)
- The Food Bank of Northeast Georgia (Athens)
- Golden Harvest (Augusta)
- Middle Georgia Community Food Bank (Macon)
- Second Harvest of South Georgia (Valdosta)
- The Georgia Food Bank Association
- Contact Us
Georgia is covered by a network of Feeding America member food banks that provide assistance throughout the state.
Food banks do not distribute food directly to those in need of assistance; they provide food to more than 2,500 agencies in communities throughout Georgia. If you need assistance, please click the “get help” link for your area.
JOINT SERVICE AREAS:
The following counties are jointly served by the following food banks: